Sunright® Face & Body Sunscreen SPF 50
Enjoy some fun in the sun the right way with this specially formulated non-greasy, water-resistant sunscreen. Your entire family will love the broad-spectrum SPF 50 formula that does more than protect against UVA/UVB. Featuring Astaxanthin, Physalis Angulata Extract, and hydrating ingredients, Sunright SPF 50 also protects against environmental stressors, keeps skin cooler and calmer when exposed to UV or infrared, and moisturizes and soothes skin with quenching hydration.
• Helps protect against broad-spectrum UVA/UVB.
• Features antioxidants to help protect against other environmental stressors.
• Helps keep skin cooler and calmer when exposed to sunlight and infrared rays.
• Non-greasy and water-resistant.
• Moisturizes and soothes skin.
• Formulated for both face and body.
• Safety-dermatologist tested.
• Features a tube made with 35% post-consumer resin (PCR).
DIRECTIONS: Apply evenly 15 minutes prior to sun or water exposure.
REAPPLY: After 80 minutes of swimming or perspiring, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
CHILDREN UNDER 6 MONTHS: Ask a doctor.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Avobenzone (3.0%), Homosalate (15.0%), Octisalate (5.0%).
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates Copolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Propanediol, Caprylyl Methicone, Pentylene Glycol, Triacontanyl PVP, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Physalis Angulata Extract, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, VP/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylic Acid/VP Crosspolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA.