Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care™ Thirst Fix Hydrating Gel Cream
Experience a burst of weightless moisture for smoother skin and a healthy glow with every application. This oil-free gel cream features a blend of bioadaptive botanicals that works to help protect against, and increase resiliency to, environmental stressors. At the same time, a unique Biomimetic Moisturizing Complex mimics natural elements in your skin to provide long-lasting hydration. Plus, botanical Cats Whisker extract helps soothe the skin and balance excess sebum caused by stress to deliver a healthy—not shiny— glow. Nutricentials Thirst Fix provides a cooling feel and refreshes while delivering rapid, ultra-lightweight hydration perfect for thirsty skin.
Apply a generous amount to clean, dry face and neck.
• Made with bioadaptive botanicals that help your skin adapt to its environment.
• A clean formula with worry-free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
• Helps your skin adapt to its changing and unique environment so you can always put your best face forward.
• Provides immediate hydration and 24 hours of continuous moisturization.
• Rapidly hydrates and refreshes skin.
• Helps skin attract and capture water so that it keeps its necessary moisture.
• Helps soothe the skin and balance excess sebum caused by fatigue, stress, and pollution.
• Helps protect against, and increase resiliency to, the damaging effects of stress, pollution, and free radicals.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Cleome Gynandra Leaf Extract , Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Malachite Extract, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Glucose, Maltose, Carbomer, Allantoin, Urea, Fructose, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Carrageenan, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.