Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care™ Hydra Clean Creamy Cleansing Lotion
Are cleansers leaving your skin feeling tight and dry? Not anymore! Cleanse, hydrate, and protect your skin with Nutricentials HydraClean. This luxurious, creamy, soap-free cleanser is a gentle multitasker. It cleanses away dirt, excess oil, and makeup—all while protecting your skin’ s natural moisture barrier. Its mild formula is infused with a Soothing Blend and bioadaptive botanicals to help moisturize and comfort skin. The result: your skin is left feeling clean, soft, and comfortably hydrated—and looking vibrant and healthy.
• Made with bioadaptive botanicals that help your skin adapt to its environment.
• A clean formula with worry-free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
• Hydrates, cleanses, soothes, comforts, and softens skin.
• Supports and helps maintain skin’ s natural moisture barrier.
• Gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping skin.
• Promotes vibrant, healthy looking, refreshed, renewed skin.
• Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, ready for the next step in your regimen.
• Features a bottle that is proudly made from 100% postconsumer resin (PCR).
Gently massage into wet skin on face and neck using fingertips. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with toner. Use morning and night.
HydraClean Creamy Cleansing Lotion - Product Information Page
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Decylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.