Glacial Marine Mud Mask
This skin renewing estuary treasure helps exfoliate dead skin cells, remove skin contaminants, and rejuvenate damaged or troubled skin. It nurtures your skin with more than 50 beneficial minerals and trace elements, including zinc and sea botanicals.
- 7 oz tube
EPOCH® GLACIAL MARINE MUD
- Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
- Deposits more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positive ions including cations that naturally occur in the mud and positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.
- Safety–allergy–dermatologist tested.
Apply a generous layer of mud to skin, avoiding mouth and eye areas. Let mud dry 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns a light aquamarine color. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud™ two to three times a week.
Sea Silt, Water (Aqua), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol